Cycle to Work
The Cycle to Work scheme is a UK Government tax exemption initiative which allows employers to loan cycles and cyclists' safety equipment to employees as a tax-free benefit. The employer can set up and run their own salary sacrifice scheme, or there are Cycle to Work scheme providers such as Cyclescheme or Bike2Work who run a scheme for the employer.
As a shop we have registered to accept Cyclescheme and Bike2Work schemes.
How It Works
- Check what schemes you have available from your employer
- Come into the shop, choose a bike and get a quote from us
- Register and apply for a voucher from your scheme provider
- Wait for your employer to process the required paperwork
- Your employer pays the scheme provider for the equipment and you get a voucher
- Collect the bike from us with your voucher