Cycle to Work
The Cycle to Work scheme is a UK Government tax exemption initiative which allows employers to loan cycles and cyclists' safety equipment to employees as a tax-free benefit.
Save money by paying for your bike with your salary before you are taxed.
The employer can set up and run their own salary sacrifice scheme, or there are Cycle to Work scheme providers such as Cyclescheme or Bike2Work who run a scheme for the employer.
As a shop we have registered to accept Cyclescheme and Bike2Work schemes.
How It Works
- Check what schemes you have available from your employer
- Come into the shop, choose a bike and get a quote from us
- Register and apply for a voucher from your scheme provider
- Wait for your employer to process the required paperwork
- Your employer pays the scheme provider for the equipment and you get a voucher
- Collect the bike from us with your voucher