The shop is currently closed to the public
Do not come to the shop without arranging an appointment with us first.
we will start accepting servicing soon with certain conditions.
Servicing and repairs:
- Contact us to arrange a time to drop off your bike. We'll discuss details about the service over the phone.
- Bring your bike to the back of the shop and put the bike in the rack to avoid contact.
- Before working on your bike we'll disinfect the bike as a precaution.
- We'll contact you during the service to advise on the work that is needed.
- On completion we'll call you to arrange a collection time, We would prefer if you could make final payment over the phone.
Contact us to discuss what you want, we'll get your order ready for collection at a prearranged time.
Remember the Government guidance is to stay at home.
New Shop Open
10am Wednesday 26 February was the first day open in the new shop. There's still work to do and some things yet to arrive... ☕ . We're about 90% complete but we're close enough to open up again for business.
Unit 60 Enfield Industrial Estate,
Good news, we now have proper parking.
We Have Moved
We've been open for over 4 years now in the town centre shop but it's time for the next chapter.
since the the summer we have been steadily working on getting the new shop ready to move into. Since we started work on the building we have made a lot of progress but it has not been easy setting up the new shop while keeping the existing shop running.
The time has come to pack up the contents of the current shop in the town centre ready for the move. Unfortunately we'll be closed for a short period while we finish the new shop and get it setup to open. We're expecting the new shop to be ready in mid February.
If you need anything in the meantime give us a call or send us a message and we'll try and help however we can. The phone number will remain the same for the new shop however we might not be available to answer the phone while we're busy getting the shop ready for opening.